Please read through the following prior to contacting me:
Generally I don’t mind being pestered with even the simplest of questions, but like for all of us, my spare time is limited. You can rest assured that, should you contact me I’ll definitely read your mail whenever I have the time. Sometimes I might even respond.
Bottom line is, I’d rather use that time for things like making music.
- First and foremost: Whatever it is you want to write me about, english or finnish only please! Until everyone on this planet decides to convert to speaking Lojban, these are the two languages I’m able to respond in. And no, please don’t try writing me in Lojban.
- If it’s about song usage, please check FAQ first. As a general rule-of-thumb, I usually make my works available under Creative Commons licence BY-NC-SA. Stick with this, share your derivative work online and you’re clear. Please also send me the link so I can check out what you did.
- If it’s a general question, visit my Ye-Olde-Clue-Shoppe (aka FAQ) first. You could also try ‘About‘.
- If you want to tell how a song of mine brings you the bestest of joy OR mention how that HORRIBLE MFX DEMO RUINED YOUR DAY by making your eyes/ears bleed (remove non-applicable body part), please look up the approriate post for that release and leave your comment there.
- If in doubt, check FAQ first. I’ve put in good effort to make it a enjoyable read.
With the above being said, read and understood, I give you the contact form: